All the information you need for your stay at Camping Au Lac d’Hautibus ★★★
How to book ?
– Directly online, on our secure THELISRESA platform, accessible from this site by clicking on “Book online”
– By phone with our team on 05 49 65 54 25 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in summer.
Two contacts are at your disposal all year round :
Christine and Jessica. During the season, the team gets stronger.
- With our advice or via our website, you have chosen your vacation rental, your dates of stay and the number of people (adults, children and babies included).
- To create your customer file, you will be asked :
– Your full contact details
– Your email to receive the booking confirmation
– The surnames, first names and dates of birth of all accompanying persons
After the summary of your stay, you can request our additional services. Do not hesitate to consult them !
- At the time of booking, 30% deposit will be requested by credit card via our secure area. You will receive an email for confirmation. Your reservation becomes final upon receipt of the reservation contract, payment of the 30% deposit and after acceptance by our reservation department.
- For pitches : the balance can be paid on arrival by credit card or cash.
- For rentals : the balance must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival, by credit card, checks or holiday vouchers.
- Payment in installments free of charge possible
- Holiday vouchers accepted
We are not VACAF approved, and we do not take the AMEX.
FFCC partner - Camp'in France
Camping Au Lac d’Hautibus is a partner of the French Federation of Camping and Caravanning
FFCC MEMBER CARD UPDATED
Take advantage of the special FFCC offer at Camping Au Lac d’Hautibus by presenting your member card. Be careful to check the validity date of your card
- LOW SEASON special offer :
From April 02 to July 09 and from August 27 to September 24, 2022 :
– €16 per night on a pitch (tent, caravan, motorhome/converted van) with electricity for 2 people and 1 animal.
Excluding tourist taxes and cannot be combined with current promotions
- Extra charge :
– Tourist tax : €0.20/night and per adult
Any other member card will not be able to benefit from the special FFCC – Camp’In France offer.
The day of your arrival :
We register arrivals from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the latest.
If you have paid for your entire stay (compulsory for accommodation), you must present your “EXCHANGE VOUCHER” document (printed or over the phone) and your deposit checks to reception. Then you will be given :
- The keys to your accommodation and your personal badge
- Your personal bracelet for anyone over 4 years old
- The inventory of your accommodation
- The entertainment schedule for the week (in the July/August season)
The day of your departure :
Keys to your accommodation must be returned to reception no later than 10am.
State of play
A complete inventory of your accommodation will be given to you upon your arrival. This serves as an inventory, to be given to us signed and completed if necessary. A check of the accommodation (inventory and cleaning) is done in the afternoon after your departure.
If everything is correct, your deposit checks are crossed and canceled on site, then sent to the head office in Neuvy-Bouin (79). You will receive proof of this by email.