Access to the campsite
Camping Au Lac d’Hautibus ★★★
Rue de la Sablière – Argenton Les Vallées – 79150 ARGENTONNAY (Deux-Sèvres)
GPS coordinates :
Latitude 46.9888208 / Longitude -0.451855
- When you arrive, park outside the campsite and report to reception without parking in front of the barrier.
- Chalet rental is possible from March to November. Contact us for more information.
- The rental of mobile homes is possible from April to the end of October. The unusual teepees and camping-caravanning pitches are open from May to September. Do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 05.49.65.54.25 for more information.
- ARRIVALS : We register arrivals from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the latest.
- DEPARTURES : Keys to your accommodation must be returned to reception no later than 10am.
- WEEKEND RENTAL (April, May, June and September) : As far as possible, we authorize arrivals in the morning from 10am but it is imperative to notify us a few days before your arrival so that we can confirm or not this schedule.
Travel serenely !
Travel light !
We put at your disposal various services to lighten your suitcases and enjoy a warm stay. Contact us for more information.
The map of the campsite
At the edge of Hautibus Lake, the campsite has 70 pitches !
- 42 accommodations, between mobile homes, air-conditioned lodges, unusual furnished tipis and chalets, including 1 with access for people with reduced mobility.
- As well as 20 spacious pitches, semi-shaded or sunny, for tents, caravans or motorhomes.
Friendly, warm, landscaped and overlooking the Argenton Valley, we guarantee you a rejuvenating holiday, thanks to our personalized welcome and our attentiveness throughout your stay.
Do not forget in your suitcases :
- STAY CONFIRMATION : The document received by email entitled “EXCHANGE VOUCHER” either printed or on your phone.
- DEPOSITS : 2 deposit checks will be requested on arrival (one of 300 euros and the second of 80 euros) (check or bank imprint) – See our general conditions
- HOUSEHOLD LINEN : All our accommodations are equipped, only sheets, bath towels, tea towels are to be provided. The size of the beds in the mobile homes is 140×190 for double beds and 80×190 for single beds. In the tepees, the single beds measure 90x190cm.
- CLEANING : Some cleaning products for the household : for reasons of hygiene, we do not leave sponges, products or food in the accommodation. Cleaning equipment is provided (broom, shovel, mop, bucket, basin, etc.).
A few guidelines to follow :
- BADGE : A badge will be given to you on your arrival. This badge is strictly personal and should under no circumstances be lent to anyone.
- BRACELET : Bracelets are mandatory in July and August for anyone over 4 years old. They will be given to you upon your arrival at the campsite.
- VISITORS : Any visitors must report to reception in the presence of the people who receive them and must park their vehicle in the outdoor car park.
- PETS : If your pet is accompanying you, please bring its vaccination record. Dogs should never be left loose on the campsite and should not be left alone in the accommodation or on the pitches. The animal package is 2.50€/night/animal (Categories 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited)
- It is FORBIDDEN to smoke in the rentals.
State of play
A complete inventory of your accommodation will be given to you upon your arrival. This serves as an inventory, to be given to us signed and completed if necessary. After your stay, a verification of the accommodation (inventory and cleaning) is done in the afternoon.
If everything is correct, your deposit checks are crossed and canceled on site, then send to the head office in Neuvy-Bouin (79). You will receive proof of this by email within 15 days of your stay.
On the day of your departure, the keys to your accommodation must be returned to reception by 10 a.m. at the latest.