The Valley Park
Find the largest amusement park in Deux-Sèvres 10 minutes from the campsite. In the heart of nature, in Massais (79), the Parc de la Vallée offers more than 40 attractions for the whole family ! Distance : 10min
- Rides, water games, shows, entertainment… there is something for everyone.
- A shaded and rustic site of 12 hectares and secure.
- Several catering outlets and barbecues available to customers.
Avoid the queues : ticket office available at the campsite reception. To do absolutely during your stay in our pretty department !
More information on : www.parcdelavallee.fr
Other places to discover :
- The Clos de l’Oncle Georges at 10min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Passerelle d’Auzay at 5min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Parc des Alpagas at 7min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Ponts de l’Argentonnay at 15min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Parc Oriental de Maulévrier at 20min – 49360 Maulévrier (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Puy du Fou at 45min – 85590 Les Epesses (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Futuroscope at 1h15 – 86360 Chasseneuil du Poitou (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Château de Sanzay at 5min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Marais Poitevin at 1h15 – 79510 Coulon
- The Zoo de Doué La Fontaine at 25min – 49700 Doué en Anjou (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)