The Oriental Park of Maulévrier
The largest Japanese garden in Europe opens its doors to you ! Distance : 20min
- 29 hectares of sumptuous landscapes between plants, rocky coasts, islands, mountains, torrents of pebbles, waterfalls… A change of scenery guaranteed !
- Tea room, shop, plant pavilion, bamboo space to discover at the end of the route.
- On your own or on a guided tour, day or night, take advantage of this unique and surprising place.
A garden loaded with symbols that follow the rhythm of the seasons. Skip the line and buy your tickets directly at the campsite reception !
More information on : www.parc-oriental.com
Other places to discover :
- The Clos de l’Oncle Georges at 10min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Passerelle d’Auzay at 5min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Parc des Alpagas at 7min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Ponts de l’Argentonnay at 15min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Château de Sanzay at 5min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Puy du Fou at 45min – 85590 Les Epesses (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Futuroscope at 1h15 – 86360 Chasseneuil du Poitou (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Parc de la Vallée at 10min – 79150 Massais (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Marais Poitevin at 1h15 – 79510 Coulon
- The Zoo de Doué La Fontaine at 25min – 49700 Doué en Anjou (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)