Doue La Fontaine Zoo
A must in Anjou, the Bioparc is the only troglodyte zoo in the world. An essential visit in a unique setting !
- More than 1,300 animals have found an exceptional natural setting there, dedicated to the protection of endangered species.
- Dug into the rock, the tunnels will take you from one universe to another. An unusual journey rich in emotions in a veritable mineral and vegetal labyrinth !
- The novelty for 2020, the Carnivore Crater, is dedicated to the emblematic fauna of Africa, a spectacular landscape !
Stop queuing and buy your tickets at the campsite reception ! Distance : 25min
More information on : www.bioparc-zoo.fr
Other places to discover :
- The Clos de l’Oncle Georges at 10min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Passerelle d’Auzay at 5min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Parc des Alpagas at 7min – 79150 Le Breuil Sous Argenton
- The Ponts de l’Argentonnay at 15min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Parc Oriental de Maulévrier at 20min – 49360 Maulévrier (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Puy du Fou at 45min – 85590 Les Epesses (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Château de Sanzay at 5min – 79150 Argentonnay
- The Parc de la Vallée at 10min – 79150 Massais (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)
- The Marais Poitevin at 1h15 – 79510 Coulon
- The Futuroscope at 1h15 – 86360 Chasseneuil du Poitou (Ticket office available at the campsite reception)